At our Board Meeting in July 2014, Make a Difference committed to the following goals.
By 30 June 2016 Make a Difference is:
1. Running a thriving retreats/camps programme and providing ongoing support for 30 young people
2. Contributing to and influencing debate/policy on issues around mental health and disadvantage particularly as they affect young people
3. Finished the initial phase of development of the Kangaroo Valley property
4. Appropriately resourced with a small team of high quality and passionate professionals supported by enthusiastic volunteers
5. Making real progress towards measuring and demonstrating our success, and such success is clearly communicated to stakeholders
6. Supported by a growing funding base which is solid and sustainable